Good food = Good place = Good day

 Hi, welcome back!!   :>


Today I would love to share my hometown's famous mouth-watering cuisines. Since my hometown is made up of multi races and ethnicities, such as Iban, Malay, Melanau, Chinese... just to name a few! So, undoubtedly there is a lot of traditional food and dishes that would definitely blow your mind. At the end of this post, I will recommend a must-pick dish for y'all. So, enjoyaa~


First of all, let me introduce you to the night market in my hometown where a wide variety of food can be found.


                                               the atmosphere in the night market Bintulu


These pictures already make me feel hungry... 
I can even smell the food from the screen  :o



Tropical fruits that you must try once in your lifetime



pisang goreng


nasi lemak



satay




Here is my recommendation:

 Sarawak laksa

 A dish of rice vermicelli in a fragrant soup, topped with juicy prawns, tender chicken slices, bean sprouts, and julienned omelet. It is served with a squeeze of lime and a generous dollop of fiery sambal belacan on the side.....

This is the Sarawak signature food and my all-time favourite---- highly recommended!




That's all from me today, see y'all!



Comments